Protecting Your Interests
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home/Assisted Living/Elder Abuse
- Premises and Products Liability
- Motor Vehicle Collision
Susan Witt graduated from South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas in 1998.
She worked for a small boutique medical malpractice defense firm in Houston where she defended hospitals, nursing homes and a variety of other medical providers throughout Texas until 2003.
Susan relocated with her family in 2003 to Atlanta to work for a well respected insurance defense firm where she gained valuable experience working on a variety of legal matters defending claims. Susan has focused her career on civil litigation and in 2009, after gathering valuable experience as an insurance defense lawyer for over ten years, Susan moved to the Plaintff's bar where she is fully committed to the representation of her injured clients.
Susan has a broad level of experience in pursuing a variety of personal injury matters including, but not limited to, auto accidents, premises liability and products liability. She has vast experience with medical malpractice, nursing malpractice, nursing home, assisted living and elder care abuse matters.
She takes on a select number of cases as Susan is not a high volume based lawyer. Rather she is committed to taking on quality cases with clear injuries and damages. Susan is committed to giving each of her cases personalized attention and ensuring effective communication with each client and their family. She has established strong and ongoing relationships with many of her clients who refer her to friends and family members because they know she will offer a high level of legal service with personalized attention.
Outside of practicing law Susan enjoys being a mother to three children and is active in their school, church and various community organizations.
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 1998
- Honors: Varsity Mock Trial Team
- Honors: Moot Court
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas
- B.A. - 1995
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Political Science
- Texas, 1998
- Georgia, 2003
- Recipient, Ruth Bettes Scholarship
- Advocacy Scholarship
- Who's Who Among American Law School Students
- Cash, Krugler, & Fredericks, 2008 to 2009
- Hawkins & Parnell, Of Counsel, 2003 to 2008
- Powers & Frost, Associate, 2001 to 2003
- Friend & Associates, 1998 to 2001
Fraternities or Sororities
- Kappa Alpha Theta
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, 2009 to Present
- American Association for Justice, 2012 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Managing Partner